There are 18 Narasimha Kshetrams in south India, they are:
1. Parikkal near Villupuram.
2. Singri near Pondicherry and Cuddalore.
3. Singaperumal Kovil near Chengalpet.
4. Poovarasan Kuppam near Panruti.
5. Sholingar near Walajapet.
6. Polur near Tiruvannamalai.
7. Sinthalavadi near Trichy.
8. Namakkal near Salem.
9. Singar Koil near Vellore.
10. Narasinghapuram near Tiruvallur.
11. Avaniyapuram near Kanchipuram.
12. Tirunarayanapuram at Melkote on the Bangalore-Mysore Highway.
13. Simhachalam near Visakapatnam, Andhra.
14. Katri near Kurnool, Andhra.
15. Ahobilam (Nava Narasimhar) near Nandyal, Andhra.
16. Mangalagiri near Vijayawada.
17. Yadagiri Gudda near Hyderabad, Andhra.
18. Kunjala near Sosale, Karnataka.